Veterinary Brucella dog
Canine Brucella Ab test kit
The Anigen Rapid C. Brucella Ab Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay similar to D TEC canine brucellosis rapid slide agglutination test (RSAT) for the qualitative detection of Brucella canis antibody in whole blood, plasma, or serum from dogs.
Canine Brucella Ab
- Tests per box 10
- Strips Single-strip test
- Principle Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
- Intended use Detection of Brucella canins antibody in whole blood, plasma, or serum
- Specimen Whole blood, plasma, or serum.
- Sensitivity 93 % vs. blood culture
- Specificity 100 % vs. blood culture
- Reading time
- Shelf life 24 months
- Storage The kit can be stored at room temperature (2~30 ) or refrigerated. ℃ The kit is stable through the expiration date marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- Advantages One-step testing procedure : Quickly & Accurately
D Tek Instructions
1) Remove the test kit from the foil pouch, and place it on the flat, dry surface.
2) Take 10㎕ of sample to the dark score line of a capillary tube.
3) Slowly add 10㎕ of sample to the sample well with using capillary tube with a score line for volume of 10㎕ and then add 2 drops (approximately 60㎕) of assay diluent.
4) As the test result, you can see the purple band in the result window of the kit. If the migration does not appear after 1 minute, add one more drop of assay diluent to the sample well.
5) Interpret test results within 20 minutes. Please do not read after 20 minutes.
Caution: The above interpreting time is based on reading the test results at room temperature of 15 ~ 30°C. If your room temperature is significantly less than 15°C, interpreting time should be properly increased.