Veterinary Brucella dog
Canine Brucella Ab test kit
Anigen Rapid C. Brucella Ab Test Kit is a diagnostic test used to detect the presence of Brucella bacteria in a dog's blood or other bodily fluids. Brucella canis is a bacterial species that can cause brucellosis in dogs, which is a serious and contagious disease that can affect a dog's reproductive system and cause other health problems.
The Anigen Rapid C. Brucella Ab Test Kit is an immunochromatographic assay that uses antibodies to detect the presence of Brucella antibodies in a sample. The test is performed by adding a small amount of the sample to a test strip, which is then placed in a buffer solution. If the sample contains Brucella antibodies, they will bind to specific antigens on the test strip, producing a visible line on the strip that indicates the presence of the bacteria. The test provides results in as little as 10 minutes, making it a convenient and rapid diagnostic tool.
The Anigen Rapid C. Brucella Ab Test Kit is intended for use by veterinarians and other qualified professionals, and it is available from several different suppliers. It is a useful tool for identifying dogs that have been infected with Brucella bacteria and initiating appropriate treatment to prevent the spread of the disease.
The Anigen Rapid C. Brucella Ab Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay similar to D TEC canine brucellosis rapid slide agglutination test (RSAT) for the qualitative detection of Brucella canis antibody in whole blood, plasma, or serum from dogs.
Canine Brucella Ab
- Tests per box 10
- Strips Single-strip test
- Principle Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
- Intended use Detection of Brucella canins antibody in whole blood, plasma, or serum
- Specimen Whole blood, plasma, or serum.
- Sensitivity 93 % vs. blood culture
- Specificity 100 % vs. blood culture
- Reading time
- Shelf life 24 months
- Storage The kit can be stored at room temperature (2~30 ) or refrigerated. ℃ The kit is stable through the expiration date marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- Advantages One-step testing procedure : Quickly & Accurately
D Tek Instructions
1) Remove the test kit from the foil pouch, and place it on the flat, dry surface.
2) Take 10㎕ of sample to the dark score line of a capillary tube.
3) Slowly add 10㎕ of sample to the sample well with using capillary tube with a score line for volume of 10㎕ and then add 2 drops (approximately 60㎕) of assay diluent.
4) As the test result, you can see the purple band in the result window of the kit. If the migration does not appear after 1 minute, add one more drop of assay diluent to the sample well.
5) Interpret test results within 20 minutes. Please do not read after 20 minutes.
Caution: The above interpreting time is based on reading the test results at room temperature of 15 ~ 30°C. If your room temperature is significantly less than 15°C, interpreting time should be properly increased.