Clinical Specimens & Seroconversion Panels
Unique natural patient specimens
- Zeptometrix seroconversion panels as a gold standard
- The seroconversion panels are developed using raw, undiluted plasma collected from a single individual during the development of an infection and subsequent immunological response.
- Spanning an array of infectious diseases from HIV to hepatitis and syphilis.
- Seroconversion/Longitudinal Panels are intended for use by diagnostic manufacturers, researchers,and clinical laboratories to develop, evaluate, and/or troubleshoot new and existing assays.
- Our panels are organized as “longitudinal” (single donor specimens collected during the course of infection progression) or “seroconversion” (single donor specimens collected from donors prior to and continuing through disease progression), and allow for the detectability of multiple diagnostic markers as they appear over time.
- We offer 160+ seroconversion panels. Each panel contains characterized samples with analytical data, provided for comparative analyses.
- SeroDetect® Verification Panels
- HIV-Ab | Anti-HBs | Anti-HBcore | Anti-HCV | HBsAg | Dengue Fever | HIV 1/2 Ag/Ab | HCV-Ab
- Designed to meet CLIA Assay Verification Requirements. ZeptoMetrix® SeroDetect® Verification Panels are practical standardized solutions for laboratory training, new kit/reagent lot validation, and monitoring of assay performance.
- Clinical Specimens
- ZeptoMetrix provides a comprehensive offering of disease state panels for multiple purposes including validation/verification, quality control, and new kit/survey development. Our commercial archive contains over one million specimens inclusive of infectious diseases (e.g., hepatitis, HIV, TB), oncology, autoimmune and endocrine diseases. These disease state specimens are typically presented in human serum or plasma. Normal or negative human serum/plasma material is also available for negative control purposes.
- Serially drawn, raw patient plasma specimens collected from a donor during the development of a natural infection and subsequent response
- Detailed analyte evaluation generates data-rich comparative test reports, enabling you to benchmark your assay against other industry-leading IVD kit developers.
- Manufactured batches provide consistent, reliable material for multiple stages of assay development
- HIV, HBV, HCV, and vector-borne seroconversion panels available for assay development and validation assessment
- A Rich History in Seroconversion Panels
- Our panels in the development and validation of their assays for decades. As shown in the World Health Organization HIV test evaluation kit reports, SeraCare HIV seroconversion panels have been used for comparative studies for HIV test kit evaluations, and are also frequently referenced in package inserts of leading IVD infectious disease platforms.